3.02.2008

Silliness

Solee's Best Friend Caroline came to see her yesterday, they had a great time playing in the crib. Solee loved to see how fast she could move her head back and forth. Here she is in mid action.
Here they both are in mid action.
Time to sleep.
Here's Solee later that night with her Cousin Bria and Bria's friend Stephanie. I found this in our camera this morning, silly ducks.
This is Solee this morning in her sunday best. She had her hair in a high pony tail, just like her best friend Caroline did yesterday. It was SO cute, but you can't even see it in this picture.

13 comments:

Lynley said...

Oh so cute! That was so fun to have them play together! Solee is hilarious shaking her head like a rock star!

Kristy said...

They are so cute!

Meghan said...

Ha! I love it! Look at that hair fly! :)

Sparks said...

I very much think you need to talk about the reasons and inspiration behind your upcoming vegan month. I think my husband orders pork and beef just to rebel against my sensibilities. Good for you guys!

katie bateman said...

LOVE them...Seriously no meat?

Jaime Stephens said...

I too think you need to talk about why this vegan thing I think it's weird so I need your reasoning... Cute pictures they are so cute!! Savannah is so sad she missed them :-(

Megan Andrea said...

where is your blond hair!!!??? also i missed you when i was in utah. boo.

Devin Bird said...

Happy B-Day Mer!!! I hope Nate spoils the heck out of you today, which he should.

Thanks for being great friends.

Dev

Jaime Stephens said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Lynley said...

HAPpy Birthday!

Ashley Thalman said...

meri, two little birds named "jamie" and "katie" told me the news.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Meghan said...

Hope you had a good birthday!! :)

Kass Martin said...

How cute is her hair? I can't wait for Bridget to get some. She's got my hair that's for sure-nothing until age 4. Poor thing. Did Solee and Caorline actually take naps? That would be a miracle for Dayne and a friend.