3.18.2008

2 Year Molars

We've been doing the teething thing again...all day and all NIGHT long. ALL night long. So fun.

Ps. This is Solee holding her Great, Great Grandma's T.V. remote. I just had to get a pic of it. I didn't know such things existed.

5 comments:

Lynley said...

That is the biggest thing I've ever seen! I didn't even know what it was!

nancy said...

Meri, she is so dang cute. I love her hair!

Meghan said...

Ha! You mean that's not fake???
Sorry about the molars... yucky... :(
You guys should come over and play if she's up for it and you're not too tired!

steph heartjustin said...

Meri you really are great! Happy birthday.. A few weeks ago! How exciting about your house! I love it and I will show people the magazine.. It's so good to hear that you are so happy.. I'm really happy for you.. We really need to do a girls night..? Anyway glad to see that the simpson clan is doing well..

Lindsey Lee said...

oh man...i hate teething. Poor little kiddos, that has to hurt! Solee i will be thinkin of you and hoping you and your mom get some sleep!