2.27.2008

Saturday Night Bowling

This last Saturday we were bound and determined to do something fun for Rumplestiltskin (Solee). So we called our dear friends Kaleb and Cassidy and my best's sister and dearest friend Sarah and her family and we all decided to meet up at Fatcats. Luckily, Kabe and Cass had already had the novel idea to go bowling and were already there when we called. They gave us one of their lanes so we could skip the 2 hour wait for one. Talk about generous. Needless to say it was utter CHAOS, yet still a good time. 7 kids and a crowded bowling alley. Solee didn't feel that taking turns was really necessary, so there were many tears shed on her part. But she LOVED her first bowling experience, and so did we! Thanks friends! It was a great night

Tiny bowling shoes. too cute.
Solee loves her Aunt Sarah. Isn't my sister GORGEOUS? I think so, too.
Solee, the patient champion.

3 comments:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

How fun!!
Meri your hair is still brown!! whats going on???

Kass Martin said...

I love bowling. I feel like a kid every time we go. It's awesome. I too am disappointed with the Cullen choice. It's not going to be the same b/c I was in love with who she picked for Edward. I loved all her choices and the movie choices were all off in my mind. It's probably healthier this way, I was too in love with him.

katie bateman said...

That is a cute picture of you crazy.