This recipe is so good, I could eat these all day. Just make sure you only make what you are going to eat, they aren't very good the next day. Sorry no pics of it, that would mean I would have to make it again for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. I think Nate is Thai Noodled out.
Thai Noodles (Serves 8)
1 lb whole grain Pasta (I like Angel hair or thin spaghetti)
1/2 Cup baby Corn Cobs
1 1/2 Cups Carrots, shredded
1 Zucchini, cut into thin matchsticks
1 1/2 cups mung bean sprouts (The ones that are big, long and white with yellow ends)
1 cup Napa cabbage, finely chopped
1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
1 single bunch Green Onions, chopped
1 tbs Fresh Garlic, Minced
1 inch fresh Ginger Root, peeled and finely chopped
1/2 cup Vegetable broth
1/4 cup Onion , chopped
1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Honey
1/2 tsp. sesame oil
1/4 cup Nama Shoyu (Raw Soy sauce) or use Reg Soy Sauce if that's all you have. Or Braggs Liquid Aminos.
2 Tbs Rice Vinegar
1 tsp Chili-Garlic sauce (Can find in asion section of store. I bought Asian sweet chili sauce and it worked great).
Cook noodles, rinse and drain and set aside. Combine green onions, Garlic, Ginger, and vegetable broth into a non-stick skillet. Saute' for 2-3 minutes, then add peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, nama shoyu, rice vinegar, and chili-garlic sauce. Whisk until smooth and heat thoroughly. Combine noodles and remaining ingredients and mix well. ENJOY!
1 comment:
M- I really love it! I don't think you know but I have been a vegitarian for almost a year and a half. I can totally tell a difference.. I also stay away from cheese and I also love the soy milk.. many people ask me why not just go all the way Vegan.. I don't know enough information about it.. So I would love you to e-mail me more about it! And really I can't wait to try this recipe.. stepholsen@hotmail.com..
Sorry I missed the girls nght the other night.. Lets do another soon!
Post a Comment