3.31.2008

Bored With Blogging


Does blogging ever get on your nerves? It's been on mine for a while now. I can't keep up with those witty, creative people who have something worth reading to say. I am over it today.

8 comments:

Haley Warner said...

amen, sista.. I'm with you.. (p.s. you are witty and silly and creative)

{Erica} said...

Take a break Meri but don't stop all together...I stalk your blog :) and enjoy your insights and posts.

Lindsey Lee said...

Im with you there honey. Remember when we talked at the park? I can't keep up and i feel boring as well...but by the way, you really aren't. i LOVE reading yours. Keep it up!

Lula. said...

seroiusly....hence my week long (or more) hiatus.

Jaime Stephens said...

why you gotta hate?? I love your blogging and think you are fine and dandy in this world..

Jen Bird said...

It's true. Blogging is a lot of work sometimes. That's why I take lengthy breaks sometimes. :) You are super creative...ditto on loving your blog. I have to know what you are up to being a little farther away now. :) Oh and your sister dancing is freaking hillarious. I have got to meet her.

katie bateman said...

Me also!!But Sara dancing makes me happy.

Meghan said...

I know what you mean! I'm bored of myself, but I'm envisioning the fab blurb book I'm going to have at the end of the year. ;) I won't have to wonder what I did everyday in 2008. haha I guess it'll prove how boring I am!