
I get a lot of people wanting to see the inside of my home. Why? It's done a little differently than most homes in my hood. So when Utah Valley Magazine gave me a call and said they wanted to come see too, I said "No Problem". My hard work paid off in a way, I guess. So, for those of you who want to see it too, come on over, I'd love to see you. Those of you who can't, grab the March/April issue or just click here: www.uvmag.comPages 64-67
The pictures chosen would not be my first pick, but then again, it's not my magazine. Also, if I had known they would quote me word for word, I would have thought a little harder about my answers (maybe even used proper English. Maybe).
19 comments:
you should go into business meri! your home is beautiful!
Hi Meri! I found you on Kelli's blog! You guys look so good. I can't believe how big Solee is getting! She is darling! Wow, what a house! Very cool article! Happy b-day! And from reading your blog I have the feeling that it is okay to tell you that I have read the twilight books twice! I will most likly crank them out one more time before the movie and book #4. (My husband is the only person I have told that confession to!) It is great to find someone to console in!!! I hope to run into you at Nordstrom's some day again the next time I make it back to Utah!
Meri what an awsome house it is so cute that kitchen and laundry room so fun i love it great job!!! you really should go into business!! i love it.
(GASP)! I actually have been dying to see your house ever since my sister did pics a year ago and said,"you would LOVE meri's house...it is the cutest house ever!". Im so happy i got a sneak peak but one of these days i might be stopping by to take a look for reals! I LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it!
Meri...Beautiful home. You are so creative. I love it!
We saw your home in that magazine! That is an extreme compliment to be in a magazine. Way to go! Also, belated Birthday! Sounds like 26 was a good one.
How cool! You did an awesome job yourself... I hadn't seen a few of those rooms! :) Next time you'll have to give us the grand tour!
Last night was fun! Thanks for coming and the dessert was yummy!
holy MOSES! amazing:)
Of course, I just love your house as well. :) You did such an amazing job! It really fits you both. They should have put a picture of Devin and Nate playing guitar hero....or me singing karaoke. Hmmm....maybe next time.
that is just so wonderful. great pics of your chic house.
How fun is that, I still need to come see it. Sorry I suck as a friend!!
P.S. I hope you are ready for a little swim date.
Lookin' good.. U R talented.. Your orange wall inspired me and I painted my little boy's room that color. My husband said it could stay because it's "Timpview" Orange. Whatever.
Whats up with this Vegan thing. I could never do it love food way way to much. Maybe it would be good for me.
Meri, I'm embarrassed to say that I had no clue, not-a-one, that you were so extraordinarily talented. It's marvelous that you were able to enable your creativity on such an explosive level. Well done, my friend!
I'm sure you don't know me, I'm Megan Romo's younger sister, and stumbled across your blog and happened to click on the link to your house. I am AMAZED at your style, it's beautiful! If only I could hire you as my own interior decorator! Anyway, sorry to drop a practically anonymous line!
Beautiful...loved the pics of your home. Love your style and my favorite was your laundry room cabinets and the pulls. I've been wanting them but, have no where to put them right now. Anyways...darling, loved it, & it was a great article.
I love it. I love colored walls, bright decor, clean lines... and white. You did a great job. Very worthy of the praise! Happy birthday!
Meri, this is Morgan (bandley) not sure you'd remember me, I saw your link on Alyse's site and I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog... I just wanted to say WOWZA to your beautiful home! I especially love the kitchen, it's amazing!
Hey what a coincidence. We are on page 23. Hee-hee. Your house looks awesome in the pics. But would anything of yours look any less than awesome? :)
Post a Comment