3.13.2008

Something Fun on a Saturday



Hey! Come run with me for cancer this Saturday! The race doesn't start till 9 am! I am only doing the 5K (I haven't ran much since november), so it won't be bad! They do have a 10K option as well, for all you real runners. Lindsay? Haley? Lynny? Haime?
Click HERE to register

8 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Hi Meri, it's Chelsea Hoopes (Galland). I found your blog from Natalie's. I not much of a runner these days, but I just wanted to say hi and you have a cute blog. We'll see you next week!

Lynley said...

I'm really hoping I'm up for the challenge after having the flu all week! I'll call you tomorrow!

Haley Warner said...

I totally would do it with you but Aaron is in Vegas until Sunday.. I'm homebound with 3 childrens. :) Next one.. (we might have a spot on our Wasatch Back team if you're interested)

Lindsay said...

I wish I could. I have a wedding to go to. I ran 12 on Monday. Are you doing the Half in SLC?

Jaime Stephens said...

hey hey hey I was wondering about this and have been playing phone tag with you I want to what your plan is for the race... That is awesome about your beautiful house the the magazone congrats! And thanks again for having a birthday I had a ball :-)

Meghan said...

Good luck! I'm no runner... ;)

Lindsey Lee said...

dang!! i just got back into town! would have totally ran it!! how'd you do??

Jaime Stephens said...

How did it go??