3.25.2008

My, How I Love an Overcast Day


I know, I am a little strange but I have ALWAYS loved overcast days. This morning has been overcast and I couldn't be happier. "She's crazy!" you say. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE bathing in sunshine, but there's something so cozy about an overcast day. Especially if you are stuck inside baby-sitting a cute little 14 month old (my nephew Thatcher) and have your own teething almost-2 year old on top of that. Cozy over cast day today? Yes please.

4 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

agreed! why beat them when you can join them...

Jaime Stephens said...

I think your crazy... Who are you watching? Savannah misses Solee she thinks she could cheer her little teething problem up..

nancy said...

I am with you on some days but not today I am ready for the sun shine. Today turned out to be a nice day so all is good!

Lindsey Lee said...

i feel the same about rainy summerdays...ahh, its so refreshing! Good luck with your cute teething 2 year old. Just feed her popsycles until her gums are numb!
ps. NIkki and I will be heading to the park tomorrow (if its a nice day) and would LOVE your company! probably around 11?