Are you LOVING the book?? I know you are. I'm about 450 pages into it and can't put it down!! Sorry house, husband, and kids!! :) Can't wait to hear how you like it!
Hey Meri, you probably won't remember me, I went to high school with Nate. I saw your blog from Christie's! Your family is very cute, I love the picture on the bed! I think I saw you at walmart a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't dare say hi, like I said wasn't sure you would know who I was, anyway...LoReLi
3 comments:
Are you LOVING the book?? I know you are. I'm about 450 pages into it and can't put it down!! Sorry house, husband, and kids!! :) Can't wait to hear how you like it!
Yeah for breaking dawn!!! I ended up loving it and want to read them all again! i'm glad you all love it as much as me- i don't feel so crazy!
Hey Meri, you probably won't remember me, I went to high school with Nate. I saw your blog from Christie's! Your family is very cute, I love the picture on the bed! I think I saw you at walmart a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't dare say hi, like I said wasn't sure you would know who I was, anyway...LoReLi
Post a Comment