8.07.2008

Lake Powell, Again.

We went to Lake Powell AGAIN. The second time in a month. Whew...I think that is plenty (if you have a rambunctious toddler, you know what I mean).
Highlights:
A nice tan
Great time spent with Nate
Boat rides
Learning to surf using my left foot forward (I normally do it Goofy foot, but wanted to see if I could do it with the other foot too). Looks like I am ambidextrous with my feet too!
Water wings + Life Jacket = completely self sufficient swimming from Solee. Less worry for me.
Lowlights:
Sleeping on our boat instead of the houseboat with AC.
My aching back in the morning, from sleeping on the boat.
Watching the bats fly 2 feet over my head at night, because I was still awake, cause of my aching back.
A sweet rash I got all over my arms and legs from being in a wet swimsuit all day. Must be a pregnant thing.

All in all, it was a good time.

Water wings are an all time great invention.
Going off the houseboat slide with Dad.
Solee's first goggles.
Sunset with the fam. 
Riding like a dog in a car with the window down. 

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the pictures you little party animal!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I've wanted to go to Lake Powell for years!! I loved to see the pictures of it. Are you loving the book?? I loved frist part but I'm trying to slow down here in the middle.

Lula. said...

How fun! You guys are always doing fun things!

Jen Bird said...

Ahhh...how fun! Looks fun every time! You're a trooper sleeping on the boat!