8.27.2008

Sheryl Crow

Monday night was a great night. I wound up taking Katie at the last minute and I was so glad because we had a GREAT time!
Waiting for the show.
There she is! I couldn't believe it! I was so excited! We were SO far away, this is as good of a shot as I could get.
Probably nothing more funny to watch than 2 pregnant ladies dancing around...                                I sang every word at the top of my lungs. It was awesome. 
I'm blind as a bat, so is Katie, luckily I happened to have my glasses! It didn't help too much, it was definitely better. 
I HEART Sheryl Crow.

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

ahhh fun I am jealous but happy you got to go thats your dream come true :-)... We should go double stroller shopping.... I got lots of good feed back on the phil and teds strollers

katie bateman said...

It was a blast!!Thanks again!

Kass Martin said...

How awesome! Sheryl Crow was my first concert. She's awesome with rockin songs and rockin bod too.