
My Pal Haime already asked this on her blog, but I want to know. Does anyone know of a good double stroller? NOT a side -by-side one, those are HUGE! I don't want mall shoppers to despise me more than they do. Preferably one where Solee AND the new baby could sit in/sleep in, as well (I am NOT carrying a 35+ pound kid around while I push a stroller, plush she loves to fall asleep in the stroller)Let me know...that includes you too, Blurkers.
8 comments:
I was going to get a double stroller when I had Van, but decided against it because Jack is old enough to walk instead of ride (the kid is 3 1/2 for heavens sake!). But I had found the stroller I wanted long ago. JANE strollers. They look functional.
Go here: http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=Jane+strollers&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title
i just so happen to know the best stroller ever invented. phil and teds. it is by far the coolest ride for kids! you just hook on the second seat part in the back in the blink of an eye. they have them at babinskis in sl. congrats on bein prego. i loooove the swollen ankles and heartburn. your camping trip looks fun. im still waiting to come over. cass is just to busy for me all the time.
I know that the side by side ones CAN be huge, but...
We loooove our Urban Jungle twin stroller! It's so compact that we took it with us to France- by train! And really, the kids enjoy being able to see each other. A more compact model is the BOB Sport Utility Twin Stroller. Check it out.
Hands down... babytrend sit n stand plus. Wanna test it out? Just come on over! ;)
http://www.strollerdepot.com/moreinfo.php?SKU=1002
Hi Meri, I'm a friend of Chelsea Hoopes'. I'm expecting my second in December and I'm thinking of getting the Joovy Ultralight Caboose. It doesn't have a place for my oldest to lay down but it does have the seat/stand area in the back for her. Let us know what you end up getting. Good luck.
BOB dualie stroller, available at REI, by far the best stroller on earth.
Hey Meri this is Tiffani Christie-Miller! Congrats on being preggers! I only have my little Presli and don't need a two seater yet, but my aunt just had a baby and she has a Contour and it is awesome! The front seat is for the older child at first and can swivel to face forward or back and it reclines so they can sleep! both seats can come off and the top part is setup to put your infant carseat right in. And then you just put the stroller seat in once they are too big for their carseat! It folds up really well, and handles really well! I don't know the website so maybe just google it Good Luck!
GRACO. Amen.
Post a Comment