Love the poll. I did it more out of curiosity, not to make myself feel bad (I was just joshing about that part).
I just like statistics, must be the social scientist coming out in me (Sociology degree and all). Thanks for your input! Feel free to keep it up until it expires. Don't have much else to say today except, does it feel like Fall is around the corner to anyone else? I am embarrassed to admit it, but I am excited. Solee wanted to say "HI" today too. She's over me getting all the attention.

2 comments:
I am SO ready for fall. I find myself wearing fall colors and stuff, and getting excited at the slightest hint of a breeze. If only winter would hold off a bit. I can do without the cold!
Oh ya, I have some return address labels for you that say "Runs with Vampires" just incase you're still obsessed with Twilight!
Post a Comment