She doesn't cry anymore at swim lessons, and she is a rock star at rolling onto her back.
She has the cutest little (big) chipmunk front teeth and she accentuates them when she knows you are taking her picture.
She is a scrub 80% of the time, but that's 90% my fault.
She looks like an angel when she sleeps.
Whoops. She forgives her mom for waking her up at 1 am because the flash from the camera was so close.
2 comments:
She is stink'n cute!! I miss her sweet smil'n face! And can I just say how excited I am for girl #2!! Can't wait to see her!
She is so cute! Kanyon was crying yesterday when we dropped that invite by your house and Solee didn't answer. haha! We'll have to play soon.
Oh yeah, Kanyon and Scarlett start those swim lessons on Monday... hope they both don't cry on me, I won't be able to take it! :(
Post a Comment