A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
YEAH!!! Think of all the drama we are going to have in like 12 years :-) Congrats we are so excited..
How fun! I don't think i'd know what to do with a girl...good thing God sends them to cute moms like you, so far so good. Congrats
Wow.. you are going to be HATING life in about 16 years with TWO gorgeous girls. I'm sorry.
congrats meri, nate, and solee!
Congrats!! Too little girls... how cute. Solee is going to be a great big sis. :)
Congrats! How fun. They will be the best of sisters. Every girl needs a sister. I don't know what I would do without mine. She's my best friend. It's great. PS you don't look swollen, you actually don't look pregnant. Get big already!
Congrats you guys!!! That is so awesome. Nate you better get that shotgun ready.
Congrats you guys!I had a feeling it would be another girl. I know that sounds weird but I ALWAYS have inclinations and I'm 95% right! :)
You look so darn cute too. What is up with that? I am so excited for you, take it from me lots of girls equals lots of fun! Congrats
Yeah for baby #2! You were made to be a wonderful girl mommy! (And boy too I am sure!) I loved your fun 4th of July pictures.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YEAH!!! Think of all the drama we are going to have in like 12 years :-) Congrats we are so excited..
How fun! I don't think i'd know what to do with a girl...good thing God sends them to cute moms like you, so far so good. Congrats
Wow.. you are going to be HATING life in about 16 years with TWO gorgeous girls. I'm sorry.
congrats meri, nate, and solee!
Congrats!! Too little girls... how cute. Solee is going to be a great big sis. :)
Congrats! How fun. They will be the best of sisters. Every girl needs a sister. I don't know what I would do without mine. She's my best friend. It's great. PS you don't look swollen, you actually don't look pregnant. Get big already!
Congrats you guys!!! That is so awesome. Nate you better get that shotgun ready.
Congrats you guys!I had a feeling it would be another girl. I know that sounds weird but I ALWAYS have inclinations and I'm 95% right! :)
You look so darn cute too. What is up with that? I am so excited for you, take it from me lots of girls equals lots of fun! Congrats
Yeah for baby #2! You were made to be a wonderful girl mommy! (And boy too I am sure!) I loved your fun 4th of July pictures.
Post a Comment