
As many of my friends know, I have been obsessed with
this lady since I was in Jr. High. My relationship with her goes hot and cold sometimes, but I will always love her. She has been there for me through thick and thin, and FINALLY I am going to her CONCERT! She has come to Utah 3 times and I have missed her every time. When she released her second to last album (Not Detours, but C'mon C'mon) She said it was her last one and she was done. NO!!!!!!!! I thought I would never get my chance. Well, low and behold, thanks to a release of another album (why she said she was finished? I don't know. Didn't she learn from people like Michael Jordan?) she is coming my way again on August 25th and I will be there. I cannot be happier. YEA! August 25th me and Sheryl and Nate (Nate is not too stoked to go, but he's happy to see me so excited).

1 comment:
Awesome! I went to a Sheryl Crow concert in high school. She was my first concert and I left feeling inspired to be a singer/songwriter. It just looks like the raddest career ever. Besides mommyhood-of course! I'm glad your little one is okay. I would have been in hysterics.
Post a Comment