7.15.2008

Just wondering

See Poll to the Side: It's for Moms only, sorry. I will do a more general poll next. If you need to embellish on your answer please feel free to leave a comment below. I would like ANY mother to answer, ever the blurking ones. Blurker's are welcome here.
I was curious as to what degree of slacker I am.

5 comments:

Jenna Eve said...

I am a blurker and I came acrosss your blog the otherday. I have one 10 month old and I love sleep. I ususally after training my early bird wake up between 7:30 and 8. I sleep in on the weekends and if there is any chance of sleeping in on the weekdays I take it. Cute blog!

L'erin said...

I'll confess to blurking. Love the term. I remember first meeting you and thinking 'she couldnt be any cuter' but you are. Congrats on your adorable family! So to the poll question. My answer is btwn 6&7. My 2yr old is up by 7 regardless of what time we put him to bed (usually and prayerfully by 9) My 11wk old wakes up to eat @ the same time. I'd love to just throw a box of lucky charms on the floor, lock myself in my room and go back to sleep until 2pm but my neighbor will call child services again.

Jaime Stephens said...

haha I like the comments here very funny.. I was wondering who the crazy one was that was before six :-).. I am a 7-8er not to mention that usually I have already been up 3 times peeing (i know to much info) or taking my child back to her bed...

Christian Mark Bowman said...

Another blurker here (hanging her head in shame)...

I wake up between 6am-7am everyday, I have an earlier bird baby.

Your blog is darling, congrats on the new little muffin!

Liz

Anonymous said...

I hate to gloat, so I'll try not to! For some reason, my husband and I have been blessed with two babies just as B-people as we are! We have to wake them up to get ready in the morning! This isn't a problem yet, since my oldest can go to daycare whenever's convenient for us, but it may pose a problem when he has to be at school at 8. We have vacation this week, and the average wake-up time is 9. 9!!! How lucky can we be? It's great, since we can stay up late and watch dvds and talk, just like the good old days :-)