9.27.2007
Solee likee the Ketchup
We went to "Ruth's Chris Steakhouse" the other night. We thought we'd get Solee some shoe string cut french fries cause she doesn't get them often, and she was being such a good girl. So her fries came, and I thought "hey, she's never tried Ketchup before" so I dipped a fry into the ketchup and handed it to her. She sucked off the ketchup, and then proceeded to take a fry, dip it into the ketchup, suck the ketchup off, dip again and discard and get a new one when the fry got soggy.
It was making Nate and I sick, but try as we might, she didn't want anything else. Oh well. Just give the girl some ketchup ok?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Seiously you two better do some serious reproducing because solee is so dang cute. my nephews are going to need wives some day. ha ha.
Cute pictures!!! YOu forgot to metion the best part of that night
Oh my gosh, I'm seriously having Solee withdrawals. What's it been three weeks? Caroline does the exact same thing with her fries!
Hey Meri! It's Megan. So glad to hear from you! Your Solee is a cutie, and you and Nate look super happy, not to mention that you look great. I go to It's Yoga when I'm in Utah and really love it there, give it a go as soon as you can--life altering! Ashtanga rocks. Looking forward to reading more of you!
Love little Solee!! Why eat the french fries when you can suck off the ketchup...yummy! :) I know I say this all the time, but seriously she is growing up so much!! She just looks like a little girl now, not a baby. Call us when you get back from NY.
Apparently ketchup does a little girl good because she couldn't be cuter! :) I swear every child goes through this little phase... Kanyon did the same thing. ;)
It's been a LONG time! Remember me?
I came across your blog somehow... Your family is darling! It looks like life has been good to you! You deserve it! Go T-Birds! (just kidding! ha ha )
Post a Comment