9.17.2007

Happy Monday

Well, after we all got sick (after Nate finished barfing in the middle of the night last night), now that all is said and done, HAPPY MONDAY. Putting this weekend behind us, all is going considerably well. Solee did better in her swimming lessons today. She still screamed bloody murder, but she did what the instructor wanted her to do, and that is very important. She is a stubborn little bugger (wonder where she gets that from?).
Saturday, before we all got sick, we went for a Jeep Drive up Camels Back Mountain. It was a great time. Solee was loving the wind blowing through her hair and the bumpy ride was making her laugh. We snapped these pics on our way up the mountain.


It was BEAUTIFUL! We were having a great time, when we noticed Solee looked tired, so we turned around. Luckily we did cause about 2 minutes away from the main road, this happened...

Look closer...Yep, that's Solee's lunch. C'est La Vie!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

your blogs always make me laugh. Not that i am happy that you were all sick but the way you demonstrate how you were all sick with Puke on Solee. I miss you lets get together. Oh and when are you going to have another little squirt?

Lula. said...

you guys are the cutest little family. i love yours and solee's matching hats.

Lindsey Lee said...

im glad you are all better! Get used to the sickness lasting weeks because when it goes through one person, it goes through all 3. the joy of having children. PS. i love the fall leaves! What a hot little family.

steph heartjustin said...

M hi! I love your blog.. Hey thanks so much for inviting us to your home.. I'm sorry that we missed it. I'm sorry that your family has been sick that sucks.. you look really good.. Hey don't you guys have a place in a hawaii? We just got back it was such a nice break from real life.. I promise that I really want to hang out with you guys.. I want you to meet my husband, so when is a weekend that you guys can do something.. let me know I will plan something.. love ya!