A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
9.21.2007
No Complaints Here!
Today, Solee took a 3 1/2 hour long nap. I am pleased as punch. Got some free time and it was marvelous. Love you all, have a GREAT WEEKEND! Got to love her snot nose!
Meri, our family is going private because it is not safe for Cash. I would love for you to view our blog. Please email me your address if you are interested! Brittanyasay@gmail.com Brit
4 comments:
She is such a punkin'! I hope I get to squish her cheeks tonight!
I am having a great weekend because I got to see you for a little bit :-)
lets try to get together and go to that movie and dinner. I think it would be fun. I told Jaime about it. Lets really plan it.
Meri, our family is going private because it is not safe for Cash. I would love for you to view our blog. Please email me your address if you are interested!
Brittanyasay@gmail.com
Brit
Post a Comment