5.28.2009

The Silent Sufferer

Nate was home watching Vivi for me one Saturday. He had put her in her play toy and realized, some time later, that she was holding very still. He took a closer look and saw this. 

Poor little chubber's arm was stuck like this! But the best part is that she didn't make a peep. Nate snapped a few shots before coming to her aid. Maybe resting on those cheeks is pretty comfy? I couldn't stop laughing when he showed me this picture.
"What?"
Also, I just had to throw a picture in of my dear (not so little anymore) Solee. Isn't she beautiful and fun? I kind of want to cry when I look at her and see how much she has grown, not only physically, but she is so smart too! It really makes you remember that they are NOT little for very long. Pretty soon she'll be screaming "You are so unfair!" at me, and telling me I need to dress better cause I embarrass her when I pick her up at the mall...

5 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

haha your funny. Those pictures are great sweet little Vivi just chillin I love it! And yes Solee is getting too big!

Lynley said...

Solee really does look so grown up! How cute is Vivi? Bless her heart!

Lula. said...

that is hilarious. i absolutely LOVE the cheeks. and her hair! man, what a cutie.

Jen Bird said...

That pic of Vivi made me laugh!! And Soleee...oh my! What a doll that girl is!

[Morgan] said...

ha! so true. although, i doubt she'll ever criticize YOUR dress!
darling girls.