
"Greek Yogurt this, and Greek yogurt that..." Blah, blah, blah, I was so sick of hearing about Greek Yogurt and all its hype. I checked it out at the store, and with something like 360 calories per cup I said "H3&* No" to Greek Yogurt. But when I was updating my Winder Dairy cart a couple weeks ago, I saw some and thought "What the hay...". Best decision ever. SO YUMMY. They come in all different fat percentages, and if you get the low fat or fat free, you will think they are lying to you. I'm talking 90-120 calories for a huge 5.5 0z. Something about the way they "Strain" the yogurt give it it's awesome texture. It's the most creamy delicious stuff on this earth. It's like eating the top of the cream in a bottle of whipping cream (not like I've ever done that before....ahem...).
They sell this good stuff at Target, and Walmart, etc. I tried Macys, no such luck. Try it. Add a 1/2 cup of frozen berries (slightly thawed) and some of the stuff below, and you will be in creamy heaven, just like me.
Oh, did I mention that Greek Yogurt is also crazy good for you? Ya, you'll never go back.

If you are one of those people who can just eat whatever you want and not gain a pound, good for you. If you are like me and have a HUGE sweet tooth, but need to watch what you eat, this stuff is GREAT! I hate SPLENDA. Ew. Yuck. Nasty aftertaste.
This stuff might as well be pure sugar for all you know. Made from the Stevia plant (and I don't even really like Stevia folks) this sugar substitute is above and beyond it's competitors. It's fantastic. I highly recommend it. You can buy it anywhere.
So there you go. Happy (ridiculously delicious and low calorie) eating.
2 comments:
Ever had FAGE with honey. Oh yes is right. Delish.
I am also a fan of the truvia. Oh and were trying the Jullian diet and it calls for greek yogurt so thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment