California, 3 Months Old
Today, my oldest baby girl is no longer a baby. She's not really even a toddler anymore.
It's a mixed emotion day. I love that she has turned out to be such an amazing, sweet, kind, and spunky 3 year old, but I am sad she's no longer my squishy chunk of smiley love.
I am so proud to call Solee my daughter, she's just one good egg.
Here are some things Solee has been up to and loves these days:
Singing: She can sing ANYTHING back to you. She's amazing, and almost always on tune
First Halloween
Her imaginary friend Cali
Friends in general. She loves to be around people, she calls everyone her friend
Her Daddy, AKA "Troy" from HSM (She's Gabriella)
High School Musical 1, 2 & 3
Mac 'n Cheese
Dressing up in REAL clothes (she's over dress ups)
Exercising with Mom
Riding her bike
Playing outside
The park
Her Papa
ALL of her Grandmas (She has 5)
Her beloved doll "Melody", we can't leave home without her
Being sweet and gentle (for the most part) to her Baby Sister Vivi
Making us laugh with crazy, made up stories
Clifford the cartoon and Clifford Books
Reading Books to Herself for hours
Her imagination knows no limits
Red Mango ice cream (Mom may have had a hand in that)
Anything Princess or Dora or High School Musical
Wednesday at Swim Lessons
Solee, we love you so much. You make each day the happiest day of our lives! You truly are our little sunshine. We are so proud of you and think you are the coolest little cat on this earth!
Happy Birthday Solee!
Love,
Mom, Dad and Vivi

This morning. Pink Pancakes + Pink Yogurt= Happy Birthday Girl



8 comments:
Happy Birthday to Solee!! I'm excited for Brody to wonder off into imagination land.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you.
What a darling little girl you have....two of them for that matter! How exciting that you are now charting the new territories of a full on child! Happy Birthday Solee!!!
Happy Birthday girlie!! I love how much she loves High School Musical these days!! She cracks me up in Nursery!
Solee is a sweet little lady.. Happy Day! 3 year olds are awesome!
Love all these pictures... happy birthday, Solee! Hope the day was great!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!! We hope you had a wonderful birthday. I love that girl she is so cute.. I love her singing skills too!
Oh we just love your little Solee too!
Post a Comment