A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
hey will you share the paint color on you cupboards the turqoise?
Please tell me you're going to be an interior designer...cause I NEED you to come out and do my master bedroom/bathroom...PLEASE!!!What if I took pictures and had you give me info...I would totally pay you :)
You have the most beautiful house/ I love your taste. More pics of it. What does the new baby's room look like?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hey will you share the paint color on you cupboards the turqoise?
Please tell me you're going to be an interior designer...cause I NEED you to come out and do my master bedroom/bathroom...PLEASE!!!
What if I took pictures and had you give me info...I would totally pay you :)
You have the most beautiful house/ I love your taste. More pics of it. What does the new baby's room look like?
Post a Comment