Solee wanted her nails painted.
I obliged, and reached for the ruby red nail polish.
Try as I might, it would not open.
I'm a doer, so I stuck it my mouth and gave it a turn, determined to get it open. I have been doing that my whole life. When life hands you something hard to open, you give it a go with your teeth, right?
"CRUNCH"
Hmmmm.......What was that?
A tooth, broken in half.
As I sat there spitting tooth bits out of my mouth, the fact that we don't have dental insurance kept running through my mind.
Nate was obviously not thrilled.
Laughing, he said he was mad because a "normal" person would not open a nail polish bottle with their teeth.
I told him that I am quite normal and that I would prove it.
So, thank you kindly for helping me do so.
(P.S. $750 to fix the d@*& thing. Maybe I don't need that tooth after all.)
1 comment:
That is horrifying.
Post a Comment