My husband and I got into a mild, and and very comedic spat.
"What about?" you ask?
I'll tell you, if you do something for me.
Please take the poll that is posted to the right.
Thank you.
NOTE: ONLY WOMEN AGES 25 AND UP ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE POLL.
(all will be explained in due time)
P.s. As usual, feel free to comment on your answer, and give details.
I love details.
7 comments:
weird poll I am excited for the explaination... I say I have tried to a few times but it doesn't work so well it gives me the heepe jeepes I don't like that. now I just get someone stronger that me to open it..
I have not ever done that but I'm sure you have! I can recall many instances of you opening things with your teeth!
Oh Don't worry. Just tried this a few weeks ago and broke my molar in half. ( I have excellent teeth as well, good hygine and everything:) It was so not fun. Probably wont try it again.
LOL....Usually everytime I try to open a bottle of nail polish I do this!!!
I can't wait to see where this is going....hmmm...and yes, I sure do! Anything to get that dang bottle open! I still have one bottle that won't open and I've tried everything!!
I have probably done that a hundred times...many times unsuccessfully. There's nothing like dried nail polish to give me a toothache!
I actually go for the pliers, I'm all about letting the tools do all the work.
Post a Comment