A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
Love her!
ahh she is so precious!! I miss you in hiding!
love the pictures. I adore pictures of babies crying...does that sound heartless...but you know what I'm saying. right? :)She's gorgeous!
Oh please! She was so sweet... loved every second. Good thing I'm pregnant 'cus it gave me baby fever! :)P.S. Let's get that announcement done... call me!
Ahh!! Perfection at it's best! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love her!
ahh she is so precious!! I miss you in hiding!
love the pictures. I adore pictures of babies crying...does that sound heartless...but you know what I'm saying. right? :)
She's gorgeous!
Oh please! She was so sweet... loved every second. Good thing I'm pregnant 'cus it gave me baby fever! :)
P.S. Let's get that announcement done... call me!
Ahh!! Perfection at it's best! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment