1.02.2009

Sledding for the last time 2008

We had some fun family time out in the snow the other night. It was nice to get outside and play. I was doing all I could to "drop" this baby in my tummy, but all I wound up doing was hurting my back. Genius. 
Solee was obsessed with making a sad/angry face in all the pictures. Whatever floats her boat, I guess. I promise she was having a good time. 
Here she is with our "Dinoso" snow man. Ugliest thing you ever saw. Lasted all of 12 hours and then fell over. 
Prepping to make snow angels. Nate had to place her "just right" in the snow.
Getting ready to sled behind the 4-wheeler. That sled was a bit small, but it's all we had. 
The whole time I thought she was singing, but then we stopped and I heard that she was really saying "I'm ffffreeeeeeeeeeezzzing!" in a high voice. Whoops. 
This is my kind of sledding, no walking whatsoever.

3 comments:

Galo Fab 5 said...

Looks like fun. I assume since you're blogging, little Vivian hasn't decided to come yet. Can't wait to hear the news when she does.

Jen Bird said...

I love that story!! Come build a dinosaur snowman at our house! :) too cute!

Anonymous said...

So sad we missed you guys on new years! You poor thing- you need to have your baby! And i thought your snowman was hilarious. Are you naming your little one Vivian? Love that.