Are you sick of Vivian posts yet? Sorry, it's all I do, therefore all I think about, leading to all I post about. I love it.
Here are a couple PhotoBooth Shots for you.

I love this one. She's like "Yo."
You will not see my face in any of them because this face has rarely seen makeup since Jan 7th. Also if you look close, you will notice my rad apparel choices.

Sisters.
Nate keeps asking me if Vivian is his kid. I finally had to tell him that she's not, and it was kind of awkward for a minute.....

What do you do with a SUPER gasey/ornery baby? Strap her to you. Poor thing. Anyone have any cures or helps with baby gas? Poor thing feels like she might burst.
10 comments:
oh man she is adorable Can I borrow her? Solee looks like she is 5 in that picture you have some cute girls. Tell me when your out of Quaratine please.thanks
Ha ha! I had a moment like that with Mik too. He promised he'd raise the kids as his own no matter ;-)
Solee had GROWN up! Wow.
There are some gentle massaging techniques that can help the gas out. Small circular movements on the belly. Always clockwise. I had a book to go after, so try to look that up. It really helped. Poor kiddo.
She's a doll!
Get some simethicone drops. They work wonders on my little one.
She's so darling!
Massage and GRIPE WATER! You can get it a good earth. It's the only thing that helped my kids...mylocin drops sucked rocks for my girls.
Poor little cute thing. I know people swear by gripe water. I found some at Smiths.
she's changed so much since I've seen her!! Her and Solee are looking more and more like sisters! So sweet!
awww, poor thing! Gas is the worst. I hope some of the suggestions help! And that sling looks comfy, what kind is it?
She is so beautiful! I think (from pictures at least) that she looks a lot like Solee... Just my opinion.
Gripe Water was awesome for Lo. I found mine at Rock Canyon Pharmacy. Love both your babes. You too!
How could anyone get sick of something so cute? you make beautiful kids! I feel like we bonded the other day when you finally showed me your secret hair do. Thank you it ment alot. Haha. Lets do dinner sometime. We should leave the kids and go get pedicures. I love that idea!
Post a Comment