6.27.2008

On a more positive note!

Sorry about my self loathing, paranoid post yesterday. It's just still hard for me to come to grips with all this. BUT, that is no reason to bore all of you with it. 

On a more happy subject, I got forked on Wednesday night? What is FORKED you ask? See picks below:

This is from the Young Women in my ward. It was very sweet.
Solee in her swim suit (at 8:30 am) wondering what the heck is going on?
The waste of utensils. I felt loved, those silly girls. We are lucky we live in such a great hood. 
Also, Solee and I went to Ikea bright and early on Tuesday morning (since she has been getting up at 6:30 am) and had some breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Solee loves "Kea", and the toys and fun things to climb on there.


I bought her an ice cream cone on our way out and she was in heaven. This is her second one in this pic, she had dropped her first one (drama, drama, drama). 
But all was well when the 2nd one was securely in her pudgy little hands. 
This pic cracks me up, I had to share. This is Solee in her Build-a-Bear's outfit. She forced it on, and then couldn't get it off. So when I started taking pics of her, that REALLY made her mad. Here she is charging me, hand up, ready to strike the camera. It was sad, but OH SO funny.

2 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

I hardly believe you could be any bigger than a lady bug! You are crazy Miss Meri. Don't be a hermit and lets go hang...i think we should have a picnic at the park soon?

Lula. said...

I am laughing so hard right now at Solee wearing the bear's clothes. Priceless moments.