6.26.2008

"She's is Brick.....House!"

Expanding like a marshmallow in a microwave is not very fun to do. Only 13 weeks into the game and already looking like a.....a Brick House. No other way to put it. Not just a protruding belly, but protruding face, chins, arm, legs, BUTT, even my calves! Every says the second time is very different, Um, YA! Yes it is! Last time I didn't show until 5 months! If my body keeps this up, I'll be wearing floral Moo Moo's in NO time!
If I were I celebrity:

I wouldn't so much  be Nicole Richie shown here at 8 months pregnant....
More like Charolette Curch, shown here at FOUR months pregnant.



It's awesome, let me tell you. So if you happen to run into someone and they mention to you "Hey, have you seen Meri, she is HUGE!"  Kindly remind them that it is out of my control, and to BACK OFF! But you probably won't see me around however, I'm hiding like a hermit crab until I can hide safely in the sweet refuge of large sweaters and maternity pants.

4 comments:

Jen Bird said...

I do not, do not believe that I say! I'm sure you look darling, but you just feel that way inside! :) But yes, the second hit me harder and faster, not to mention longer to get off. You're totally normal! Oh, and yes, I LOVED "The Host"! Holy cow, we need to talk about it!

Jaime Stephens said...

you should still answer your phone though ya know!! I hear you though I showed this time at like 9 weeks and with SAvannah at like 5 months too it's not cool. We miss you guys I don't like this hermit crap.. I love the pictures of Solee and her Ice cream and build a bear costume too cute!

Ashley Thalman said...

meri, i saw you tuesday. you look beautiful.

Galo Fab 5 said...

Wait till your 3rd one. That gets fun!!