
I am pregnant. I am with Child. I have the Egyptian Flu. Practice made perfect. He slipped one past the goalie. I have a bun in the oven. Solee is going to be a big sister. We're expecting. There were two lines on that test....We're (rather I'm) having another baby.
However you say it, there it is.
That explains my crappy posting lately. See, I'd rather sleep than blog, when Solee is taking a nap.
YEA!!!!
Stats: 11 weeks
Yes, I am sick (getting better)
Don't know what it is yet, and have no premonitions of such
Due Jan 5th-Right around the corner-not really :(
We are very excited!!
Yahoo!
15 comments:
Congrats Meri!!! That is great news! Hope you start feeling better soon! :-)
Way to go! So proud of you guys.. Solee will make a fabulous big sis. :)
yeah for you Congrats!!!
Hay meri! I love your pics down below of you guys making faces. I was diein, very funny. Hope you r feelin better. Call if you need a break solee can come play! lets go to dinner when you feel better. Love ya
that is good news!
YAY!!! another cute simpson kid! how sweet. Congratulations. i know you don't read my blog anymore but i love you still and love to read yours so i hope you feel better soon
Yipee skipee! I am so excited!!!
congrats!! That is so fun to have a baby around again. hope you start to feel better soon.
hurrah! hurrah! so many folk are drinking the fine and delicious infant waters. i hope you feel better soon.
Yipee you two make beautiful babies!
So excited for you guys! Love the post, it made me laugh! Those are all good ways of putting it!
Yeah for Meri!! Very exciting news! Best news of my day in fact. Hope you feel better soon and congrats!!
Congratulations! baby number two is so much fun.
Well, well, well. Well done. (Nate.) Congratulations; you'll be fabulous.
Finally I can say Congrats! Nate dropped the bomb to Jared when you were 7 weeks, but I wanted to wait until you announced it. We are so excited for you! Good luck with everything! Let's try that double date thing again soon.
Post a Comment