6.11.2008

The Maiden Voyage 2008

We took our boat on it's maiden voyage this summer to Sand Hollow in St. George. Never mind that last year, the maiden voyage was in APRIL! This year, June. Hmmm. It felt SO SO good to be out in the boat as a family again. We went down with Lynley, Corey and Solee's BFF Caroline. We also had Devin and Jen come with us one day too! They were so great to meet us out there! It's so fun to see them when we go down there, even though they technically live up here. Thanks Johnson fam, for the great time as always! We love you so much!


Solee and Caroline all geared up! Solee is such a poser! I wonder where she got that from?...


The boys taking the girls out for a ride on the tube. Devin/Paityn, Nate/Solee, Corey/Carloine


Solee: "I'm King of the World!"


BFF'S Trying to get some ZZZ's. Didn't work though.


Solee and Mommy Squishing their face on the windshield of the boat for Dad. Solee LOVED IT. 




Johnson Family, Note: Caroline passed out. 
We love summer. 



5 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

remember we saw you guys last summer at good ol sand hollow. Im a big fan of that place. Im trying to talk my parents into going again...if not, ill just have to wait until you invite me to come along. ;)

Kass Martin said...

What a fun getaway! I love boating. It's so relaxing, I fall asleep almost instantly. -that's not out of the ordinary though. I am always on the verge. anyway, happy birthday to the ladies. It looked like a bash!

Lynley said...

Good times. good times. You got some great pics!

Jen Bird said...

Thanks for the invite! That was SO fun! I wish we could do that everyday! I think I'll be stealing a few photos off of yours to blog about! ;)

Kristy said...

So sad you don't call.