6.18.2008

Art City Days & Slip n' Sliding

Art City Days was this last weekend, and it was a great time. My favorite part about Art City Days is that Springville's FINEST citizens come crawling out from what ever rock they came under. I should have snagged a picture, but my favorite was one particular bone-skinny gentleman, with no shirt, boxers hanging out of jeans, dirty pants, and a newborn baby bottle hanging out of his back pocket (you know, the tiny ones that are tall and skinny that they let you "borrow" at the hospital if you need them). We had fun now that Solee is big enough to take on most rides. She liked some, hated others.
Here she is riding with Kanyon and Scarlet, who we were lucky enough to see there.
Riding the tiny dragon roller coster with her Dad. She did NOT like this ride. I was laughing so hard, I started to cry. I am such a good mom.
Riding the Merry-Go-Round with Aunt Nesha.
Here we are riding the Ferris-Wheel. Look at Solee's face in the pic above. She DID NOT like going forward, it was going pretty fast. I had to put my hand over her eyes when we went forward. She would hold my hand there with her hand, it was cute.



Monday, Kayon and Scarlet came over for a fun Slip N' Slide party. Solee LOVED IT. It made for some good entertainment.

What do you do for fun outside in the Summer?

2 comments:

Kabe and Cass said...

Lol! I know what you mean about feeling like a bad mom when you r dieing laughing at your kid crying. I do it all the time. Tell Solee that kaleb took the kids on the feris wheel and Kabe was scared 2. And I am not kiding. Haha.

Meghan said...

Ah, summer days! ;) I almost called you today for an afternoon dip in the kiddie pool, but after a couple melt downs by one kid or another, all of a sudden it was dinnertime. :P