1.02.2008

Sledding

The other night we decided to do something that was fun for SOLEE to do, not our usual "Dinner Out then Movie" routine. So we suited her up (which she HATED. She cried for 15 minutes while we got her bundled up), then we hit the slops, AKA the driveway. She had a GREAT time. "Moe, moe, moe" (more) was all we heard. We got tired of going up and down so we took turns hauling one another behind the 4-wheeler in the church parking lot. She LOVEd that. It seem like the faster I went the better time she had. Getting suited up-Oh the inhumanity!
Solee and Dad
One hand up, not sure why.
Mom and Solee enjoying the ride.
Nate pulling us with the 4-wheeler.
Nate and Solee on the sled after we broke the rope.
Good times had by all. I realize now that she looks angry in all these pics. With exception to the first picture, I think she was angry because we had stopped to take a picture.

5 comments:

katie bateman said...

How fun,we took Tannon sledding and he liked it.It was snowing, and down a hill that was way to big for him(thanks to cj)!but still fun.I HATE that im taiking to you on a blog,call me!!

Anonymous said...

fun! cool sled

Megan said...

I can now personally vouch for how fun that is. Well done, Mom!

Meghan said...

Looks like a blast! I guess I should find a way to enjoy the snow instead of despising it. ;)

Lindsay said...

I think it is so funny on how you guys do all these fun activities and Solee just cries at first. Its just like the swimming.