New Years was spent in Fairview snowmobiling. Solee looked awesome in her own helmet. She decided to take a nap as we were coming back from a ride. I almost died in shock, she doesn't sleep ANYWHERE but her crib, car seat, and (sometimes in moments of desperation) her stroller.

We also did some Sledding. Solee caught some SERIOUS air (cleared 10 feet of ground, no joke) on the sled with Papa. It was hilarious to watch.

And here is a pic just cause it's cute. Solee rocking out with her new guitar. I came out of the laundry room to see her jamming like this:

Other than that, not much is going on. We are just sitting at home today, snowed in. My beautiful husband came home for breakfast today (cause he is the bionic man, and is awake before any normal human being), so it was fun to get to see him in the morning. He's the first thing Solee asks about when she wakes up. "Dada? Dada? Wher iz eee?", to which I reply with "He's already gone sweetie", "Dada work" she says all depressed. Then she gets over it and just wants some milk. Its really quite adorable. I am trying to decide if I should do the laundry, or read. Hmmm......I will most likely start with laundry and then I will get distracted by reading.
PS. IF anyone knows of some good books, shoot 'em my way!
7 comments:
What a cutie with her guitar! I miss you guys. If you're looking for some young adult reads, Goose Girl and Princess Academy are really good. Kole has them both and I'm sure you could borrow them.
I love the lil rockstar! Caroline goes through almost the same dialogue with me every morning about Corey! I read These is my words-I loved it!
That guitar photo is frame-worthy. One she'll look at in 15 years and be like, "Wow, I was adorable, wasn't I?"
We need to let Solee and Zack jam sometime!!!
We need to let Solee and Zack jam sometime! Lets hope they just dont want to play punk rock.
It sounds like Solee and Addie are alike. Temp 103 in Hawaii and we have to take her home from church so she has her naps in her crib..Solee is so cute! I don't read much but when I do I Like Nicolas Sparks books.
boo hoo. please say we can be freinds again. after all i almost died today so check out my blog to read the story.
Post a Comment