12.29.2007

Christmas Day

Here are some pictures of our joyous holiday activities, this Christmas was awesome:
Pre-Christmas:This is Solee and her Grandpa after the BYU game in Las Vegas. Solee and I were in the car warming up when the biggest part of the game happened. Oh well, at least she looked cute. This pics is at the Cheesecake Factory at around 10:15pm, she was so hammered. I felt like the worst Mom ever
This is Christmas Day. I ordered "Snuggie Suits" for all three of us! They even had our names on them. Despite how dorky we looked (I think that we looked awesome however), they were SO comfortable. I may just make them a permanent part of my wardrobe. Nate LOVED (hated) wearing his (he wore it for about 45 minutes), I think it had something to do with the fact that his "Snuggie Suit" was the only one with a hatch flap in the bottom for easy access. He was a little nervous that my Brother-in-law would "pants"' him in front of the fam. I told him it would be funny if he did. Bad wife.


Solee had a ball with her new Tutu and Bike. She got hot in her snuggie suite, so she stripped and danced around for us all.

Hope your Christmas was great and involved just as much nudity.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh meri solee is too cute! These pictures make me even more sad that I didn't see her yesterday :-(

Megan said...

That last picture is fab; however the Snuggie Suits just make your morning. Have a happy new year! I'll hope to be able to get together with you in our '08!

Lynley said...

Oh so stinkin' cute!

katie bateman said...

I miss you all,and want to give Solee a big hug!She is so cute!

Meghan said...

Love Solee dancing! :) She's a doll. And the pjs are awesome!

Kristy said...

Meri where do you come up with these things tose pjs rock. Solee be naked while you can you cute girly. Have a Happy New Years. Tell Nate Matt says hi

Jami Broadbent said...

the pjs are fantastic. I can't believe you got Nate to wear them. Too funny.

Megan Andrea said...

I MISSED YOU!!! I am so sad!!! How do you know Jami Broadbent?