This is an old pic, but she is bored here too. Obviously.
1.14.2008
Inflatable Fun
Thank the Heavens for a wonderful place called Jumping Jacks. Its an inflatable jungle gym wonderland! We went there with our pals Jen, Paityn and Presely. Solee had a ball. I went off a slide with her that should have been called the FREE FALL, it was straight up and down. I have never been so scared in my life. It should be outlawed I tell you. Other than the fall of death, everything else was very clean, fun and safe. Just what we need when it FREEZING outside and you cannot stay in the house one more minute. Thanks to the Bird ladies for playing!
Solee has her copy of Prevention Magazine in hand. Never know when you are going to need one.

FUNNY STORY: This was much better than going for a walk outside (which Solee and I tried to do the other day). We did my usual 3 mile route, which (if I run it) usually takes about 30 minutes. Well, with the stroller, no sidewalks(buried in the ice-snow), snow mountains due to plowing, and ice-everywhere, it took us and hour and a half. I swear I have never gotten a better workout, ha ha ha. People were staring at me like "Woman! Are you crazy?". Not to mention that it was negative 10 degrees outside. Oh well, it cured the boredom that is for sure. Anyone have any other good ideas for Cabin Fever, that don't involve shopping. I am stopping that dirty cycle of boredom shopping. Solee has WAY too many shoes.
This is an old pic, but she is bored here too. Obviously.
This is an old pic, but she is bored here too. Obviously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Really, that was so fun! And nice that it's in Springville! Hooray for Springville getting more things to do! :) Let's go again real soon! Don't forget your socks!
Don't you just love Jen Bird! I swear I saw you walking that day and I was thinking the same thing!! But Solee looked bundled. I can't wait to do outdoor walks again.
You poor sweet, cold things! That does look like a good time though!
looks like fun we really need to get together and play that could be fun for us and fun for the kids... That Jump place looks like a lot of fun too. Maybe we go. do you think Savannah would like it?
Post a Comment