1.30.2008

Bedhead

Nate and I found a new hobby. We put Solee to bed with damp hair, and wait to see what it will look like when she wakes up! The outcomes are hilarious.

P.s. We are home sick today. Solee with a fever of 101 degrees, the nastiest runny nose you have ever seen and sounding like she's purring when she breathes. Keep your fingers crossed for us that this is all it turns out to be. We are avoiding RSV like the Plague. If you have no kids (just cause I don't want them getting sick) and want to come visit, we'd love to see you!

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Hi! You don't know me, but I look at your blog sometimes.(Not sure how I found it) Anyways, I went to high school with your husband. I just thought I'd say Hi and your daughter is so stinkin cute!
Brynn Ü

Devin Bird said...

Love the bed-head! I do that same experiment, but on my own hair at night! I have to admit, it looks pretty dang sweet in the morning.

Hope all is going well. Let's get together soon!

Dev

Lynley said...

Oh those pictures are too funny! Poor Solee! Give her big smootches from me!

Meghan said...

Awww, love the hair! ;)
Hope Solee's feeling better today!

Jaime Stephens said...

Thats hillarious!! We miss you is Solee girl better yet? Banning work saturday can we hang out if she is better?

Lula. said...

I love how it swoops to one side! So funny. Sorry to hear that you guys are sick, and even more sorry about your dad. Get well soon!