This is last Christmas, Solee was 8 months old.
What do you think of the blonde hair? I have been Brunette so long, this pics took me by surprise. Maybe I should go back blonde? I have been pondering it lately. Keep in mind in this pic I am 10 lbs heavier and have no makeup on. Votes?
This is my little chubby baby Solee. What a ball of butter. She was and is still so fun.
Time does fly, when you are having fun.
(ps. I am fully aware of the Diet Dr. Pepper case behind them ha ha, what the?)
7 comments:
I can't believe you have no makeup on in that picture...no fair at all. I wish I could pull that off.
BROWN all the way!!brown is best!ha,ha.love ya!
I could only pray to look that good without makeup. (Not a prayer God has answered in the affirmative yet.) I only know a Meri with blonde hair; brown is sultry but the blonde is familiar--both look fabulous. Doesn't hurt that you're a hot mom.
I like the brunette best!! Although you're a hot blonde too. ;) Wish I could pull off both!
Brunettes have more fun! Either way though. I make a scary blonde...you look pretty either way. What does Nate think? All of my final decision have to have the "Trace Porter stamp of approval". ha ha.
sooo I too think you can pull of brown and blonde very well, but since most of the comments are from brunettes I will have to say BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN :-) so you should go back to blonde.... Cute little Solee I love the flash back what a cutie.
It makes me sad to think that is how big Addie will be in 1 year. Way to go on losing 10 lbs.. You cute either way you do your hair.
Post a Comment