12.17.2007

Christmas Party

We had our first Annual Christmas Party on Saturday night. It was GREAT. Thanks to everyone (except Jason and Corey, poopers, just kidding, love you) for dressing in their finest Christmas Sweater. Ugly sweaters are all the rage this year, so we hopped on the band wagon. Turned out, it was worth it. CJ won best sweater. I think he won cause it was more funny to see HIM in that sweater, not just the sweater itself.The hosts-Meri and "Sven" from Sweden.
Happy Hat Wearers: Cass, Kabe, Jordan and Cass.
Lynley, toasting the egg nog! Good stuff 'eh Lyn?
As we judged the sweater contest, we had everyone do their best "Reindeer Prance" across the room. Here is Sarah and Rhett in Action. Too funny. The "Promenade" has become a Simpson party tradition.
Katie and CJ were next. Nice form CJ.

Nate aka "Sven" with his white elephant treasures: Brewski and a Penguin named Ralph. (Thanks Linds for supplying the Miller, ha ha)
Team Rhett-Playing the NAME GAME.

Adam, Nate and CJ, strategically planning their next move in the name game. Adam is so snugly.
Lynley , dry heaving, during the eating game. She was such a sport. It was pretty hard to eat all that crap. The game is like a relay race of eating. Each player has a bag full of goodies, the first team to finish all their goodies one by one, wins!
It was a lot of fun. Stay tuned for more funny videos, etc. You'll really love the video of my Sis Sarah, dancing for Candy.
(Note: Although you may not believe me, no alcohol was involved in this party. You'll see what I mean when I start posting video.)
Shout out to Jaime and Banning for coming, we love them. Sorry Haime, this is the only close up I have of you guys. Sorry, I know you look stoned. You wanted the shout out. Just kidding, I love you.

10 comments:

Kristy said...

Meri, I am so sad I wasn't there. Looks like a riot. Thanks for your address. See you this coming week. I am so excited for the snow. Love ya, Kris

Meghan said...

Yay! I was waiting to see these. :) Looks like this party was much more hopping than our early "christmas eve". :P Love you and Nate's sweaters!

Lynley said...

Thanks for a great rager Mer! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, the party looked like a ton of fun. Can I come over and show you my reindeer prance? I like to do that each night before I go to bed, and not just in December!

Do you have any extra brewskies, its been a tough week.

Take care! Peace out.

Jaime Stephens said...

yeah that party was a hit so much fun! Thanks for having it.. Although I am a little sad I am pretty sure everyone got a shout out on that post minus the stephens family...

Megan said...

You must be the funnest people alive to plan and carry out not just one but multible holiday shindigs annually. Amazing.

Lula. said...

You are so awesome...talk about zest for life! I want to come see your house some day. I love the backsplash tile in the kitchen. Merry Christmas!

katie bateman said...

CJ thinks that all camera's should be band from your party's.but whats a party w/ out a few good black mail pic's.

Jaime Stephens said...

haha you so funny... Wasn't everyone stoned at your party. jk thanks for the shout out although I was kidding... You da women

Lindsey Lee said...

i LOVE it. My family does the ugly sweater and soup night in january. Ill have to tell them about the reindeer leap and possibly add that in to the agenda. Good times. Side ponies are classic! You guys look fab! Merry Christmas