
I thought I would take a picture of my darling, while he slept so peacefully.

"The flash didn't phase him?" I thought...hmm... "I wonder if I get closer..."

Oops, that did it.

He was still out of it, so I thought "Why not?". So I kept flashing away...

he was trying to hide his face...

I just kept laughing...

Poor Nate.
4 comments:
How mean! Jk Its fun to see your bog too. I've added you to our links so I can keep in touch and see what the fun things the Simpsons are up too. Seems like a lot ( Dinsey World )!!
What a mean wife! First you snap a photo of Solee before helping her out of the snow and then wake your hubs with a photo shoot! Not too nice, are you?
I think you are going to have to watch out. I'm sure NAte is going to get you back for this one.
Hehe! That is great! :) I'm sure Nate is LOVING that it was blogged about!
Post a Comment