
Yes, I only love Winter when it is snowing. All other freezing cold-snowless days should be shot. So, you can imagine how great these last couple days have been for us! Nate got to go snowmobiling, and Solee and I got to try on cute snow hats! Yea!
P.s. Yes, that is Nate actually doing the dishes behind us. Really, I am glad I got it on photo, so people believe me.
4 comments:
Ha! Even before I read your post, I looked at the picture and was very impressed that Nate was doing the dishes. Aren't house-husbands the best?
Meri, your page is so darling. I miss you guys. Can't believe how big Solee is. Love, Kris
M love you! I really am sorry that we missed the party.. I hope that you got me message.. Did you like that picture I got of you for the elfed thing. It was way funny!
I want to see ugly Christmas sweaters!!!! ;)
Post a Comment