Hey thanks for the body shop tip! Don and I may become very close here soon. Your blog is adorable. I may just have to become a regular visitor:) Thanks again!
I've never seen her, but that was hillarious!! I was laughing out loud by myself at midnight. I really need to go to bed. Thanks for a little laugh before I hit the sack!
7 comments:
I have seen this before, and I love it! It is hilarious. My roommates and I watched it about four or five times in a row. So so funny!
Hey thanks for the body shop tip! Don and I may become very close here soon. Your blog is adorable. I may just have to become a regular visitor:) Thanks again!
That is hilarious! Makes me want to go get my nails done again. ;)
i LOVE that! SO true! You always end up spending more mula because of a dumb little flower they decide to paint on! Super funny!
hha I have seen that one before and think it is the funniest thing ever!!!!It is sooo true
I've never seen her, but that was hillarious!! I was laughing out loud by myself at midnight. I really need to go to bed. Thanks for a little laugh before I hit the sack!
I have seen that and when I did I knew you could probably do a better impression than she!
Post a Comment