Here is the famous LENNY at the Today Show. He was there at 6 am. I am not sure how long he had been there too? But all I know is that he gets to go into the "fan area" about an hour before anyone else does. Is he homeless? Anyone know his story, feel free to let me know. He just stood there with his cowboy hat on, not saying a word. 1 minute of fame a day will change a person. Hollywood.
THIS IS IT! Yes, that is Me and Meredith Vierra! She was coming down the line shaking everyones hands, and I was on the end, so I wasn't sure she would make it that far, but she did! When she got to me I said "Hi, so nice to meet you, my name is Meredith too!" (it is, FYI) and she said "Ohhhh MEREDITH!!" grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug. WOW! Yea! Right after our sisterly embrace, Sarah came flying over from the other side and took a pic of us. Meredith Vierra is a nice lady. Who would think she would take the time to try and say "hi" to everyone? A girl's gotta have fans doesn't she?
This is Matt Lauer and Annie Lennox! She sang inside the studio, but we still saw her. She came outside with Matt. When Matt got close, Sarah and I yelled "We love you Matt", nothing. He didn't even flinch. He is not the friendliest. Maybe he just wants to report the news.
One night in times square, there was an OLD OLD man dressed like a bad Michael Jackson impersonator. He had a little sign that said "Give me some money and I will come alive", so this is me giving him some money and MAN, did he come alive. If I can find a way to post the video of him dancing, I will. It was hilarious.
This is Solee playing with my headphones from the airplane. She loves stuff like that. I know she has a binky in her mouth. She doesn't use them during the day, but she had found one and wouldn't give it up.
That was our trip, yea.
THE END...
4 comments:
I love all of your NY pic's!But i love Solee even more and we miss you!!!
It looks like you guys had SO much fun! :) Steve's never been to NYC... I need to take him there!
So good to see you guys last night... it's been forever. We'll have to do it again! :)
lil shnookums!
Loved more NY pictures!! You never told me you got to hug Meredith Viera!! I love that you got a picture with her!
Post a Comment