10.24.2007

A Little Blog Bliss


After a lot of begging on my part, Nate has finally started to read our blog every blue moon! Does anyone else's husband scoff at your blogging skills?
Nate if you read this today, I love you so much. I have missed you from the moment you rolled out of bed this morning and I cannot wait to see you later this evening! Have a great day.

6 comments:

Lynley said...

Get a room! Just Kidding-Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Attention everyone! This is Nate!
I am going to start my own blogg soon. I will post some sort of link on Meri's (Our Family's) blogg. I appreciate you all taking interest in the very private details of our life... I know Meri takes interest in your's.

Megan said...

In Romo world, blogging is most certainly a chick thing. We spend so much time apart though, that I think Mark finds it useful to read up on what's going on in our collectice life. I'm glad I'm not alone in that.

katie bateman said...

HA HA HA.... I LOVE NATE!

Jaime Stephens said...

Nate I will be your number one fan

Lindsay said...

I love Nate's comment. I don't think boys understand how addicting blogging can be. I don't know if I am giong to make it on Friday. I think I would be the only single person there.