10.27.2007

Halloween Party!

We had a little Halloween Party this weekend and it was a GREAT time! Thanks to everyone for coming!


Here is some sweet video of the relay race. The guys had to hit the ball with the apple hanging between their legs. You know guys, they can't really swing their hips, so this was pure comedy.

This game was called "Dress a Lady". The guys had to make outfits for the gals with ribbon, using only their teeth. I know, pretty risque', but dang funny to watch.

We were the Flintstones, Fred and Wilma. Playing the "Don't show your teeth" game.

Here we are, messing with dry ice.

This is Nate sis Nesha, with her Man (cow) Brock. They won the costume contest.

Good old Haime, and a little "TOO authentic" looking Banning.

Jared and Kelli, with the coolest costume ever. Kelli is 4 1/2 months pregnant and she was an oven with a bun in it, and Jared was the "Bun Maker".

4 comments:

Dkole said...

I'm so bummed we missed it. I was so excited. Blasted children. Love and miss you.

Megan said...

You guys are so fun. What great costumes; nothing lame there! Happy Halloween!

Lula. said...

How fun. Those games are so funny.

Lynley said...

I'm so sorry Corey didn't get a chance to swing his hips for everyone! That looked hilarious!