10.25.2007

Football, Pumpkins and More

Us freezing our tushies off at the BYU game on Saturday. It was a great time.



Solee had a great time eating the food, just like her Mom.

Solee and Grandpa Marshall trying on shoes from Holland

Picking Pumpkins at Aunt Coleen's pumpkin patch

Solee and Dad look like twins in this pic.


The other day the door the garage was open, so Solee grabbed her coat and head into the garage. After about ten mintues I decided to poke my head in there to see what she was up to...... this.

Poor thing was so bored, she was rolling herself back and forth in the garage. Needless to say we played outside immediately. We had a lovely time outside.

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

so I thought in my head on Saturday whoever would go to this BYU game is just plain stupid.. Well i am not calling you stupid but I think I will call you crazy it was freeezzzingg, but the food looks good I think that can sometimes out weigh the weather. Cute pictures Solee is adorable in her little BYU outfit I want to take her home.. Sorry for the novel

Jen Bird said...

I'm still so impressed that you made it through that freezing game with a child and all! :) Unlike my poor self who stayed home. haha!Solee looks absolutely precious in that BYU cheerleading outfit. I think you've got a little cheerleader on your hands!

Meghan said...

I'm not going to lie... that BYU game did not look like fun! ;) You guys are brave! I think the last BYU game we went to was before children and it was snowing and freezing... hmm, maybe it scarred me. ;)

You're right about that picture of Solee and Dad. They are twins for sure, how cute!

Taralee said...

Solee is sure a cutey-pa-tooty. The cheerleading outfit is rad.
Oh, and I'm with Jaime...the weather was outrageously cold that day. Trace really wanted me to go with him, but I schemingly tricked Banning into going instead. :)
Whew...