8.02.2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY NATE!

This is Nate and I 9 years ago. This is the very first picture ever taken of the 2 of us. We were 16 years old. CRAZY.


Happy 4th Anniversay Nate!
Thank you for the best 4 years of my life. You are my best friend and life would not be complete without you! I love you so much.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how cute and young you two are in that picture! Of course, you're still cute and young now, but you know what I mean. :P

You are inspiring me to dig up some old pictures of Steve and I from 8 years ago. ;)

Have fun in Vegas!

Natalie said...

That is such a darling picture. We have one of us at about that age too and I love it. To answer your question, it's a restarant/sandwich shop my parents own.

Anyways..thanks for tagging, it was fun.You should definetly go to Rome and if you need anyother suggestions for Italy, let me know, I spend a summer nannying there, it is the most amazing place ever.

Oh and Happy Anniversary.

Jen Bird said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! Hope you're having fun in Vegas! Oh, and I love the picture of you guys!! You look so young. :-)