Here it goes, hope you don't laugh too hard at how pathetic I am: Pardon my spelling
4 Jobs I Have Had...
1. Sunny 93.5 (St. George) Radio D.J. Personality
2. Television News Reporter and Community Calendar personality
3. Office Manager for Real Estate Co.
4. Radio Station Board Operator
4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. Anything with Julia Roberts or Tom Hanks
2. Casino Royal (ouch, he is fine)
3. Batman Begins (same reason as the last one)
4. Anything Really... I like them all.
4 Places I Have Lived...
1. Provo, UT
2. Montreux, Switzerland
3. Jeruselum, Israel
4. St. George, UT
4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. So you think you can dance
3. Desperate Housewives (it's getting a bit risqe' these days though)
4. MAN vs. WILD
4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...
1. Tahiti
2. O'ahu, Maui and Kauai, Hawaii
3. Costa Rica
4. New York, NY and D.C.
4 Favorite Dishes...
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Anything from Whole Foods, Gingers, Trader Joes or Good Earth
3. Peshwari Na'an (Indian Flat Bread filled with honey and nuts)
4. Coconut Curry Vegetables
4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. Email
2. Blogs
3. Furniture Sites
4. Shopping sites
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. Sleeping
2. New York
3. Oceanside in St. Barts
4. On a fun trip with friends
Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...
1. Natalie Baird
2. Brittany
3. Nakole
4. Meggie S.
3 comments:
YAY! So happy you did it! :)
By the way, Kanyon LOVED his present... it was perfect and he can use it on his wooden train set. Maybe one day Solee can come play cars with him. ;)
I couldn't read yours until I finished mine and posted it because I knew I would end up copying what everyone else wrote. :-) So now that mine's posted, I finally read yours. I learned so much about you!! :-) I was wondering if it would say how many boys have you kissed? ha ha! I heard you're sick, I need to call you. We miss you guys.
Yay! I'm glad I got to learn more about you...we love Man VS. Wild too. Funny what you find out.
Post a Comment